Re: Happy Birthday, Gus!

  • bcowell
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
      Happy birthday to Gus!
      And he's a halloween kitty, does that mean he has a
      birthday/halloween costume?
      Many more halloweens to him :)
      Brigitte

      --- In feline-heart@y..., "gussielou49" <sschoff@e...> wrote:
      > My Halloween kitty turns 4 today! After being diagnosed in Feb.
      > with severe HCM and a blood clot in his heart in Aug., Gus is doing
      > quite well. I hope everyone's kitties are doing great today.
      > Birthday cheers, paws crossed & love,
      > Steph, Gus & Louise
    • mdetate
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2002
        Gus

        <http://hotbar.com/scripts/utils/content.asp?requestor=ec1>

        &
        Happy Birthday

        Lots of Kitty Kisses,
        Myra & Bob

        My Halloween kitty turns 4 today! After being diagnosed in Feb.
        with severe HCM and a blood clot in his heart in Aug., Gus is doing
        quite well. I hope everyone's kitties are doing great today.
        Birthday cheers, paws crossed & love,
        Steph, Gus & Louise

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        _____

        <http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=ec%3bhotbar%5f
        element%3b&SG=&RAND=1> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!