Feline Cardiac Support supp

  • zellenecats
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      I received my package of Standard Process goodies yesterday, and
      started Widgie on the Cardiac Support last night. It says to give 1
      pill twice a day. Yesterday (before she look the supp) my Widgie
      surprised me by coming out of her bedroom and walking into the
      kitchen while I was opening a can of cat food. I hope this means
      she's feeling better. It is so rare to see her off the bed in her
      favorite spot...

    • mdetate
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
        My Bob takes Feline Cardiac Support twice a day. Bob's last echo after
        6 weeks of being on CoQ10 & Feline Cardiac Support showed improvement &
        reduction in heart size. He has become more playful & active & appears
        to be feeling very well. He also gained 4 oz. & is now only 12 oz short
        of his before illness weight. I hope the Standard Process supplements
        make Widgie feel as good.

        Lots of Kitty Kisses,
        Myra & Bob

        I received my package of Standard Process goodies yesterday, and
        started Widgie on the Cardiac Support last night. It says to give 1
        pill twice a day. Yesterday (before she look the supp) my Widgie
        surprised me by coming out of her bedroom and walking into the
        kitchen while I was opening a can of cat food. I hope this means
        she's feeling better. It is so rare to see her off the bed in her
        favorite spot...

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/