RE: [feline-heart] Does Lynx Have a Head Cold?

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2000

      Thanks for asking. I took Lynx to the vet 5 days ago & she gave me some
      Orbax, since he was SO stuffed up. It has helped, though he's improving
      slowly. He's still pretty stuffed up, though.

      His appetite is getting better, though still not as good as it was. I'm
      hoping this is just the cold.

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx