RE: [feline-heart] Lynx & Dry Food

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2000
      What food does he eat?

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jonathan Rosenberg [mailto:jr40@...]
      Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 8:21 PM
      To: Feline-CRF-Support@egroups.com; feline-heart@egroups.com
      Subject: [feline-heart] Lynx & Dry Food

      Ok, maybe this is just more cat weirdness, but I thought I'd ask ...

      Our recent adaptee Lynx (>= 15, DCM, slowly rising kidney #s) was never a
      fan of dry food. he would occasionally nibble from one of the bowls we keep
      out, but he much preferred canned food.

      Within the last few weeks, he seems to be eating significantly more dry
      food. Sometimes he'll nibble at a bowl of canned food & then waltz over to
      the dry food & start munching down.

      I'm well aware that cats have strange eating habits, but there's something
      in this change in Lynx's behavior that I should be aware of.

      Thoughts?

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx