RE: [feline-heart] Does Lynx Have a Head Cold?

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!)
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 14, 2000
      Jonathan, How is Lynx doing. I just got back and am reading my emails. You
      are both inb my thoughts.

      Purrzles,
      Pum, Max and Linda

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2000

        Thanks for asking. I took Lynx to the vet 5 days ago & she gave me some
        Orbax, since he was SO stuffed up. It has helped, though he's improving
        slowly. He's still pretty stuffed up, though.

        His appetite is getting better, though still not as good as it was. I'm
        hoping this is just the cold.

        --
        JR
        & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx