Re: [feline-heart] Lynx & Dry Food

  • cynthia rausch
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2000
      Jonathan Rosenberg wrote:
      Within the last few weeks, he seems to be eating significantly more dry
      food. Sometimes he'll nibble at a bowl of canned food & then waltz over
      to the dry food & start munching down.

      Hi JR and Lynx,

      I wonder if the dry food has dehydrated him a bit? I know how careful
      you have to be about giving fluids with heart problems.

      You may want to incourage Lynx to eat more wet foody's, this will
      probably help alot.

      Also I think dry food smells more, and might be more appealing.

      I hope this helps,

      Cynthia, Taffy, Samuel
    • Jonathan Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2000

        I was wondering about this last point. Lynx seems to have a cold & has been
        pretty congested recently. I'm wondering whrther he's having trouble
        smelling? I'm gonna take him to vet tomorrow (if they're open) as the
        congestion seesm to be bothering him now.

        --
        JR
        & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2000