RE: [feline-heart] Does Lynx Have a Head Cold?

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2000

      I really don't think so. He's certainly acting fine, he's having no trouble
      breathing & his respiration rate seems normal (for him).

      Is there something else I should look for?

      I just called the vet & spoke to her. She listened & suggested doing
      nothing since (i) he is acting/eating/breathing fine, (ii) he was seen 1.5
      weeks ago & was fine (for him), (iii) he has herpes & this can contribute to
      these symptoms.

      I'll just keep a closer eye on him for now.

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2000
        Jonathan, How is Lynx doing. I just got back and am reading my emails. You
        are both inb my thoughts.

        Purrzles,
        Pum, Max and Linda

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2000

          Thanks for asking. I took Lynx to the vet 5 days ago & she gave me some
          Orbax, since he was SO stuffed up. It has helped, though he's improving
          slowly. He's still pretty stuffed up, though.

          His appetite is getting better, though still not as good as it was. I'm
          hoping this is just the cold.