FW: We're here!

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
      From: Mike & Linda Irrgang (Now in Jamaica!) [mailto:irrgang@...]
      <mailto:[mailto:irrgang@...]>
      Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2000 9:16 PM
      To: feline-heart@egroups.com <mailto:feline-heart@egroups.com>
      Subject: We're here!

      Hello all,

      Max and Pumpkin and Linda arrived in Kingston, Jamaica last Sunday p.m. and
      we are all happy to be re-united in our new home. I have to say that getting
      here was a real adventure ala James Bond and nothing less. Pum's heart check
      at Gulf Coast showed that he has had no further deterioration and it appears
      that the atenolol has helped in keeping it in check. His bp is good.

      We are all very thankful for the many thoughts and prayers that we know have
      made the difference for us! Thank you all!

      Linda, Max and Pumpkin Irrgang

    • Jonathan Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
        I am so very happy to hear that you all mader it safely & are together
        again. I have been thinking of you & wondering how the move was going. Pum
        is certainly a trooper (as are you)!

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2000