Vasotec, Tapezole and B-12

  • brunobaby@accesshub.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2000
      Pongo's T-4 tests came back today a little high. The vet said that this
      might have been what was causing the vomiting, and to increase the Tapezole
      a little.

      I've noticed the vomiting has already subsided a lot this week since we've
      been giving him the Petromalt, so no doubt it was also caused by too much
      shedding.

      If anyone has a hyper-t cat, it will interest you to know that Tapezole is
      now available as a liquid. This will make for more precise measuring, since
      Phoebe has to get a third of a pill and Pongo slightly more than a quarter
      and less than a third, and those pills are tiny and hard to cut into odd
      fractions.

      Also, the CVS pharmacy on our corner now has a sign: "Ask us about new
      generic Vasotec." When Pongo's prescription runs out, we will.

      Does anyone use generic Vasotec (Enalapril) yet?

      BTW, I don't know if it's the cooler weather or the B-12 we've been giving
      him this week, but Pongo's been jumping over things he was formerly
      climbing over. And his appetite's been great. Fingers crossed that this
      continues.

      --Melinda