Re: [feline-heart] Hairball Alert

  • diane@mathermotorsports.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2000
      Melinda,

      I've noticed a lot lately too, in CT. We had it pretty bad in the
      spring too. Even the "food pukage" has hair in it. And my last
      culprit was one that rarely does it, so he isn't used to it and it
      freaks him out. I found a trail from the bedroom down the stairs to
      the kitchen. :( At least he was nice enough to get off the bed first.

      Thanks for the info. I'm glad to know we're not along. <EG>

      Diane