Re: saddle thrombus/ Gus update

  • mountainlight101
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 8, 2002
      Steph,

      Thanks for the info. Fat cat is still limping from time to time on
      his front paw. it seems to be worse in the moring or when he wakes
      up from a nap. But, even when he as been out walking around you can
      still see a limp. Gus is a fine looking cat. I had a cat named
      wilbur that looked a lot like gus when I was growing up. my thoughts
      are with gus.

      Jeff.

      --- In feline-heart@y..., "gussielou49" <sschoff@e...> wrote:
      > Jeff,
      > I know it was already mentioned, but I did see our cardiologist
      today
      > & she said that clots can form in the front legs but is less common.
      >
      > Gus had another echo today. Looks like his left atrium is getting
      > bigger which is still a major concern but he shows not clinical
      signs
      > of HF. The clot is still there but is more organized. She thinks
      > some might have come apart however he has a lot of RBC's 'hanging
      > around' in his LA which have the potential to form more clots. She
      > said he could go into HF at any time, however she has seen another
      > cat w/ a similar situation do quite well for a couple of years.
      You

      <mountainlight101@y...>