Re: Good wishes and Freckles update

  • bcowell
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2002
      Lynnie,

      Normally it would be a very bad thing to be laid off, but to now have
      all that time to spend with your little furry friend who needs you?
      It sounds almost like good timing, and I am sure Freckles appreciates
      the extra time you have for her. I just hope it isn't too stressful
      for you.
      I also hope the best does happen and Freckles improves under your
      loving care.
      Wishes and hopes,
      Brigitte

      --- In feline-heart@y..., Lynnie Henderson <TheLinster@s...> wrote:
      > First, my thoughts are with all of you who have lost furbabies and
      whose
      > babies are not doing well. I've tried to write most individually,
      but know I
      > probably missed a few. Seems many are leaving the planet now.
      >
      > Freckles has had some difficulty. She had a bout of pneumonia a
      week ago -
      > she is breathing well after some heavy duty antibiotics, but is
      really
      > tired. She is being less social and today she is down in her hip.
      She does