RE: [FH] Pum

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      Maybe it's related to not having the technology to do the echo or the
      personnel to read it.....also, ddid they have a bp machine for cats? I'm
      glad that you did find a good vet finally and good for Oz and you that you
      didn't give up and kept trying...also, sometimes, since the care is costly,
      many vets think the caregivers/owners can't afford the cost and don't even
      want to try.....but good for Oz that he has you!

      Linda and the boys