Re: [FH] Re: Homeopathic digitalis ?

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
      --- "Sally J.Smith" <sallymerlin@...> wrote:
      I am wondering if by homeopathic digitalis you mean
      the plant foxglove, which is where digitalis comes
      from.

      I have heard of a woman who managed to kill both
      herself and her husband when she inadvertantly
      prepared a tincture of what she thought was comfrey
      but it was foxglove.

      http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/f/foxglo30.html

      http://bibbcountymc-dl.slis.ua.edu/prevmedicine/herbalmedicine/foxglove.htm

      http://faith.yahoo.com