Bad Teeth

  • J. Z.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Thanks for the post, Melinda! I'm amazed that anyone else has had this in a
      kitty. "Yodeling" is a good description, except that it sounds more like a
      small child in the middle of an exorcism, or else being disemboweled by a
      blunt knife.

      Pepcid, eh? I'll have to ask my vet about it.

      Funny you should mention dental work. Ollie is the only one of my cats
      who's ever had dental work done. That was 8 years ago. The vet doesn't
      want to put him under at his age, and with HCM, to do a dental. But boy,
      that sure does sound reasonable.

      I'm going to fax your message over to him, see what he says.

      Thanks a million!

      Jill

      http://profiles.msn.com