Supplies to Donate - Heart Meds, Etc.

  • Sharon and Angel Bambo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Three week ago, I helped my sweet little Angel Bambo leave this world
      after his valiant fight with CRF and most recently HCM. The HCM is
      what ultimately overcame him. I have donated many of his CRF
      supplies thru the CRF groups, and have the following medications
      remaining that my Angel Bambo would like me to donate.

      Enacard 1 mg tabs. Qty 9
      Atenolol 6.25 mg caps. Qty approx 60
      Spironolactone 25 mg caps. Qty 30+(prevents potassium loss when
      using lasix)
      Sevelamer (Renagel) 250 mg caps. Qty 100+
      Sodium Bicarbonate(Baking Soda) 500 mg caps. Qty approx 100
      Catsip Qty 2

      Please send me an email with your address and I will be happy to ship
      this to you. If you know of anyone else's kitties in need of these
      supplies, please have them contact me directly.

      Thanks!

      Sharon and Angel Bambo