Re: [feline-heart] Oliver/white blood cell count/vomiting

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2000
      Jill,

      It sounds a lot like Lucky's IBD (and resulting high WBC). My thoughts are
      that Oliver's lip-licking is from nausea, the mucus is because the intestine
      is inflamed, and the vomiting is because the intestine is narrower from the
      inflammation.

      Of course, these are just thoughts from a journalism major, not a vet.

      Hope Oliver feels better soon.

      Laura