Re: Homeopathic digitalis ?

  • Sally J.Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      If you have no luck getting veterinary advice, I'd still talk to some
      homeopathic or naturopathic physicians to get more info....I once took
      a homeopathic remedy for poison ivy...after I had gotten a rash....it
      got WAY, WAYYYYYY worse after taking the Rus Tox. (homeopathic med). I
      learned a valuable lesson....these treatments are very powerful!

      Let us know what you find out!

      Sally and angel Muffin

      --- In feline-heart@y..., "catsrus100" <catsrus100@j...> wrote:
      > Anyone using this? Need info on possible contraindications,
      > overdosage. Thanks
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2002
        --- "Sally J.Smith" <sallymerlin@...> wrote:
        I am wondering if by homeopathic digitalis you mean
        the plant foxglove, which is where digitalis comes
        from.

        I have heard of a woman who managed to kill both
        herself and her husband when she inadvertantly
        prepared a tincture of what she thought was comfrey
        but it was foxglove.

        http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/f/foxglo30.html

        http://bibbcountymc-dl.slis.ua.edu/prevmedicine/herbalmedicine/foxglove.htm

        http://faith.yahoo.com