Kitty treats, food links

  • zellenecats
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      I give my cats Liv A Littles freeze dried chicken...they love it. I'm
      not sure I'd use the Pounce or Friskies because the stuff I've seen
      by them has all kinds of sugars and by-products in it. Sometimes I
      give a little piece of natural roast beef from the HFS. I'd give them
      chicken or turkey, too, but I don't eat poultry or meat so they only
      get this when I'm at a buffet and I can snitch something for them!

      I posted a link a while back to a site that lists many cat foods with
      the amount of salt, phosphorus, etc. I try to choose foodies with
      less salt and phosphorus. It's not always obvious from the label how
      much salt is in the food. Here's the link again:

      www.webpages.charter.net/katkarma/canfood.htm

      www.webpages.charter.net/katkarma/dryfood.htm