Re: [FH] Note about stopping usage of Atenolol

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      --- catsrus100@... wrote:

      Since you have been on Atenolol perhaps you can shed
      some light on what heart disesase feels like. I am
      assuming you took it for your heart and not high blood
      pressure.

      My cat was laying on his sternum several times a day
      with his head below his chest. After being on Atenolol
      for about 10 days he has stopped doing that. What was
      he feeling before Atenolol, angina, pressure, fatique?
      He also seems more active since starting, even though
      he was not noticeably lethargic before.

      Thanks,

      Susan

      http://sbc.yahoo.com