RE: [feline-heart] What could Oliver's elevated white blood cell count be?

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2000

      I'm a complete amateur here, but for people

      In the blood of a patient with chronic lymphocytic leukemia,
      white cell count is abnormally high.

      I have no idea whether cats can get this disease.

      BTW: is the red blood count low?

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2000
        Jill,

        Lucky's WBC was high when she was having a bout of IBD. Is Oliver vomiting
        or does he have diarrhea?

        Laura