Re: [FH] Giving Lasix

  • Laura & mici
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      > It doesn't work for the Atenolol...must taste really bad. I mold a
      > bit of bread around the 1/4 pill and have to pill her.

      Antenolol must be awfully disgusting :)))
      I needed time to re-train Melly to accept food from my hands after cheating
      her a couple of times with food + antenolol...

      Right now, I had it prepared by the pharmacist in jelly beans full of
      powder. I break the bean, pur the powder in a syringe, add a very small
      quantity of warm water... it melts instantly and I squeeze it in melly's
      mouth. And good "pure" treats afterwards :)))) She's got used to it :))