RE: [CRF] Fluids for kitties with CRF *and* HF?

  • Pam Vojtas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Thanks for the feedback Jim! I still have all the equipment for fluids and will discuss with her cardiologist trying small amounts on an "as needed" basis (input from my groups really helps me prepare when it comes time to suggest issues or ask questions during Vet checkups). Oh, and answers to your questions - Yes, I meant 4 month *without* fluids and Yes, in addition to the Lasix, she gets 1/2 Enalapril daily, plus Epogen, B-complex, Tumil K, Pepcid and Pettinic.

      Now, if we could just lick the anemia....

      Pam and Maggie