Re: [FH] Introducing Bobo

  • bcowell
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 27, 2002
      Wish you had visited us a while ago then! You might have picked up on
      the symptoms earlier adn then maybe he would only be on one med. :)
      So maybe we should prepare for more activity, this could get ugly.
      He's already a terror and master of mayhem! Who knows what might
      happen if he gets more active...
      Brigitte