anyone use raw diets for their cat(s)?

  • Hilary
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2000
      I've been doing a lot of research on the web about the benefits of
      raw
      diets and I was wondering if anyone had opinions or had tried it.
      There is a formula called Sojourner Farm which you can add grated or
      pureed vegies and raw meat to.

      I'm now trying my cat on Missing Link supplement (has enzymes,
      nutrients, Omega fatty acids, etc -- supposed to target the
      nutritional gap between what nature provides and what processed cat
      foods don't) and will most likely try Innova canned food (supposedly
      the healthiest cat food around), but I don't know if he'll eat it
      considering he's flatly refusing to eat anymore PetGuard.