Online Pharmacies

  • adawson1971@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2002
      Has anyone had any experience purchasing meds from online pharmacies?
      Particularly PetcareRx.com?

      Annette

    • brinkett
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
        Can anyone here recommend a reputable online pharmacy with decent
        prices? I'm asking for someone who has a cat with hyperthyroidism and
        wants to buy tapazole (or its equivalents). There doesn't seem to be a
        feline hyperthroidism group--or at least I couldn't find it--so I
        thought I'd ask here.

        Sarah.
      • tammey stubbs
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
          Hi Sarah

          I buy my cat's asthma medication from : http://planetdrugsdirect.com/

          They require a prescription, which I appreciate, and they keep it on
          file so when you order the next time - it's just a few clicks. They're
          reachable by phone and have pretty good customer service through email,
          as well.

          Leave yourself a little bit of time for it to arrive. That's the only
          trade-off from ordering overseas. Roughly 1 week, 10 days.

          The medication is not a cheap substitute - same stuff as I bought at my
          local pharmacy.

          Here's the difference in pricing. I was astonished. For example - I
          paid $204 for a single vial of Flovent locally (NYC). I ordered it from
          the above and for 3 of them I paid $175 - roughly $58 ea. A world of
          difference. Free shipping, too. (I think) Now I order my husband's
          medication from them, too.

          Here's the link for the feline thyroid group:

          best of luck in your search for an online pharmacy. Let me know if I
          can be of further help.

          best,

          Tammey, Oberon, Klaatu, Pervis, Pi and The Fuzz.

          On Mar 27, 2008, at 8:00 AM, brinkett wrote:

          Can anyone here recommend a reputable online pharmacy with decent
          prices? I'm asking for someone who has a cat with hyperthyroidism and
          wants to buy tapazole (or its equivalents). There doesn't seem to be a
          feline hyperthroidism group--or at least I couldn't find it--so I
          thought I'd ask here.

          Sarah.
        • moonpye
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 27, 2008
            Hi Sarah,

            Here are 2 groups for hyperthyroidism:

            You can check Walgreens, Eckerds and Drugstore.com for Methimazole prices.

            Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar :)

            On 3/27/08, brinkett <scrubbrush@...> wrote:

            > Can anyone here recommend a reputable online pharmacy with decent
            > prices? I'm asking for someone who has a cat with hyperthyroidism and
            > wants to buy tapazole (or its equivalents). There doesn't seem to be a
            > feline hyperthroidism group--or at least I couldn't find it--so I
            > thought I'd ask here.
            >
            > Sarah.

          • Suzianne Painter-Thorne
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
              I'm responding late, but I'd recommend checking with local pharmacies. Where
              I live (Macon, GA), the Kroger charges $4 for certain generic prescriptions.
              I've heard Target might do something similar. Publix provides free
              antibiotics.

              Sue & Hey Boo