Thanks for the medication info!!

  • stxchck
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      I just called the compounding pharmacy and its only 15 bucks for me
      to change my prescription into a cat friendly form. Also, when I
      called my vet to make sure that was okay they told me they have their
      own compound service provider and could also get me pills in chewable
      treats. They hadn't realized they didn't tell me that when he was
      diagnosed. So anyone other newbies to this who are battling your cat
      each day with a pill you might want to call your vet and ask if they
      didn't offer it. You guys are great, I'm so thankful for all of your
      advice and help.