RE: [FH] New /need help with aspirin

  • Karen LeBlanc
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4 6:56 AM
      Hi Carol:
      Sorry to hear about Henry. Yes, it can be very hard to medicate kitties.
      My Bailey was impossible to pill also. I give him liquid lasix once a day
      and liquid Diltiazem twice a day (I am using Fish flavor). As for the
      aspirin, I just crush it up and mix it in some can food or I just put in
      with the other meds in the syringe. If you can find a can food Henry
      likes, you can mix all the meds in just enough food to disguise the taste.
      This works most of the time with Bailey but sometimes he doesn't eat it so I
      just use the syringe. Good luck and keep us posted.
      -Karen