Re: [FH] My little Angel BeeJoo, love you, rest in peace :-(

  • Lisa/kat
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
      Lisa,
      You have my sincere condolences as well. It's so hard to let go, but
      remember that BeeJoo is no longer suffering, and is playing happily at the
      Bridge and will be there to greet you when you arrive.

      Hugz,

      Lisa/kat
      >^..^<

      This week's contests (8/19-8/24):
      1) http://www.cocoscastle.com Daily vote for Kasidy, up to five email addy
      s!!

      and please cast some votes for my site, The Alley Mews!
      My one-stop voting page is:
      http://www.geocities.com/thealleymews/vote.html (M-F only!)

      New site is up and running, and will be ready for the Fantasy Fights by
      Tuesday!
      http://www.geocities.com/johnsgift

      "Love is a flower, friendship, a sheltering tree."

      "Trust is the most valuable thing you'll ever earn."