Good food products

  • sallymerlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Greetings All,

      I realise that it's not usually appropriate to endorse specific
      companies or products here on this list, but there is one company who
      has a few products which might be of intrest, especially for those who
      have kitties who are dealing with weightloss or if you are worried
      about nutritional support.

      The company is called Wysong and here is their website:

      http://www.wysong.net/

      Check out their "controversies" page...and many of their other
      pages.

      They have a special product called "PDG" which is specially
      formulated for canines and felines who need special nutritional
      support because of ailment, chemotherapy, convalesence etc. It can
      even be mixed with water for syringe feeding. I have a huge bunch of
      literature which came with the stuff, but I can't find the same page
      online....perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place.

      They also have something called "Pet Innoculant" which helps restore
      the digestive flora...it's very good.

      A good friend of mine has been using their cat food products for 6
      months now and his kitties all look better, sleeker and shinier...the
      eldest one has dropped her overweight 2 lbs and is years younger...she
      used to sleep all the time, now she's like a youngster again...it's
      good stuff.

      Anyway...for those who have difficult feeding issues, you may want
      to look into these products and the company philosophy. My vet really
      likes them too.

      Best wishes to all the brave Kitties and their caregivers!

      Sally