RE: [FH] for my Meow who just recently passed away

  • RAMOS VOLLEY
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • RAMOS VOLLEY
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2002
        Thank you for your kind words. I felt a little
        better after I wrote the poem. It helped me with my
        grieving process. I think Meow did fine considering a
        congenital heart disease for 13 years. I bet she's
        much better now.
        I wish you and your precious ones good health
        and God bless.

        Sincerely,
        Volley

        --- Helen <helenandcats@...> wrote:
        > Your poem is beautiful. I am so very sorry for your
        > loss )-:
        >
        > Helen, Harpsie, Indie and Karma, and Angels Tanya,
        > George and Thomas
        >

        > VALENTINE HEART
        > (In memory of Meow
        > Sept. 1989 - Aug. 26, 2002)
        >
        > You are such a loving cat
        > That Cupid had to hit your heart.
        > "Valentine heart" that you may have
        > The hole in it took your life apart.
        >
        > Thirteen years of joy with you
        > I wouldn't have it any other way
        > Meeting you was a destiny
        > I was meant to take care of you, and
        > You're for me, all the way.
        >
        > Congenitally born with a defect in your heart,
        > Yet everything from it was perfect.
        > How could you offer me your heart
        > Though we both know you can't really afford it?
        >
        > Rest in Peace, my darling
        > No more pain, no more labored breathing
        > No more fear, no more vet,
        > No more unnecessary stress.
        >
        > You are so special, my love
        > Your special heart just proved it.
        > Your heart may not have lasted on this earth
        > But your love will linger on forever.
        >
        > Oh I envy them, my sweetie
        > The ones you will meet up there
        > I just couldn't imagine how much more
        > Unconditional love your heart can give.
        >
        > So go meet your friends,
        > Run with your playmates
        > Bask in the sun,
        > Smell the flowers.
        > But please don't go crazy over the catnip:)
        > I love you.
        >
        > -by Volley

        Yahoo! - We Remember
        http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute