Re: [FH] My little Angel BeeJoo, love you, rest in peace :-(

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
      I am so sorry to hear of the passing of BeeJoo. Lisa I know this must be so
      hard. Trust in that BeeJoo is now in a wondeful, peaceful place with lots of
      furry friends all having a great time! Thinking of you.

      /\_/\
      (>'o'<)
      _(,,)(,,)___)________
      Heather "Rose"
      "Tomorrow is a fresh day, with no mistakes in it."
      - Anne of Green Gables
      Forever Kindred Spirits

    • Lisa/kat
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
        Lisa,
        You have my sincere condolences as well. It's so hard to let go, but
        remember that BeeJoo is no longer suffering, and is playing happily at the
        Bridge and will be there to greet you when you arrive.

        Hugz,

        Lisa/kat
        >^..^<

        This week's contests (8/19-8/24):
        1) http://www.cocoscastle.com Daily vote for Kasidy, up to five email addy
        s!!

        and please cast some votes for my site, The Alley Mews!
        My one-stop voting page is:
        http://www.geocities.com/thealleymews/vote.html (M-F only!)

        New site is up and running, and will be ready for the Fantasy Fights by
        Tuesday!
        http://www.geocities.com/johnsgift

        "Love is a flower, friendship, a sheltering tree."

        "Trust is the most valuable thing you'll ever earn."