RE: [FH] Garlic vs. onions

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
      You are right about what you say and right to go with the supplements but
      still don't forget the pepcid....It is remarkable how changed my Pumpkin is
      since he has been taking the l/4 tablet of pepcid every morning!

      Linda and the boys

      From: tori <tori@...>
      To: <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [FH] Garlic vs. onions
      Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:02:51 -0700

      wow. I have this book called "The New Natural Cat" by Anitra Frazier
      who says that garlic is actually good for cats. She even gives a recipe
      for it since most cats don't like the smell.

      There's some conflicting info here and I'm curious. I know all about onions
      and I know that garlic is of the onion family, but since it has all these
      curative powers (for colds and hearts) I'm wondering what the truth is?!

      ::tori & jcee

      on 8/29/02 23:21, feline-heart@yahoogroups.com at