for my Meow who just recently passed away

  • volley_r
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
      VALENTINE HEART
      (In memory of Meow
      Sept. 1989 – Aug. 26, 2002)

      You are such a loving cat
      That Cupid had to hit your heart.
      "Valentine heart" that you may have
      The hole in it took your life apart.

      Thirteen years of joy with you
      I wouldn't have it any other way
      Meeting you was a destiny
      I was meant to take care of you, and
      You're for me, all the way.

      Congenitally born with a defect in your heart,
      Yet everything from it was perfect.
      How could you offer me your heart
      Though we both know you can't really afford it?

      Rest in Peace, my darling
      No more pain, no more labored breathing
      No more fear, no more vet,
      No more unnecessary stress.

      You are so special, my love
      Your special heart just proved it.
      Your heart may not have lasted on this earth
      But your love will linger on forever.

      Oh I envy them, my sweetie
      The ones you will meet up there
      I just couldn't imagine how much more
      Unconditional love your heart can give.

      So go meet your friends,
      Run with your playmates
      Bask in the sun,
      Smell the flowers…
      But please don't go crazy over the catnip:)
      I love you.

      -by Volley
    • Mike & Linda Irrgang
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
        Dear Volley,

        I am so sorry for your loss....

        Linda and the boys

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
          Thank You.

          Sincerely,
          Volley

          --- Mike & Linda Irrgang <irrgang@...> wrote:
          > Dear Volley,
          >
          > I am so sorry for your loss....
          >
          > Linda and the boys

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • RAMOS VOLLEY
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2002
            Thank you for your kind words. I felt a little
            better after I wrote the poem. It helped me with my
            grieving process. I think Meow did fine considering a
            congenital heart disease for 13 years. I bet she's
            much better now.
            I wish you and your precious ones good health
            and God bless.

            Sincerely,
            Volley

            --- Helen <helenandcats@...> wrote:
            > Your poem is beautiful. I am so very sorry for your
            > loss )-:
            >
            > Helen, Harpsie, Indie and Karma, and Angels Tanya,
            > George and Thomas
            >

            > VALENTINE HEART
            > (In memory of Meow
            > Sept. 1989 - Aug. 26, 2002)
            >
            > You are such a loving cat
            > That Cupid had to hit your heart.
            > "Valentine heart" that you may have
            > The hole in it took your life apart.
            >
            > Thirteen years of joy with you
            > I wouldn't have it any other way
            > Meeting you was a destiny
            > I was meant to take care of you, and
            > You're for me, all the way.
            >
            > Congenitally born with a defect in your heart,
            > Yet everything from it was perfect.
            > How could you offer me your heart
            > Though we both know you can't really afford it?
            >
            > Rest in Peace, my darling
            > No more pain, no more labored breathing
            > No more fear, no more vet,
            > No more unnecessary stress.
            >
            > You are so special, my love
            > Your special heart just proved it.
            > Your heart may not have lasted on this earth
            > But your love will linger on forever.
            >
            > Oh I envy them, my sweetie
            > The ones you will meet up there
            > I just couldn't imagine how much more
            > Unconditional love your heart can give.
            >
            > So go meet your friends,
            > Run with your playmates
            > Bask in the sun,
            > Smell the flowers.
            > But please don't go crazy over the catnip:)
            > I love you.
            >
            > -by Volley

            Yahoo! - We Remember
            http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute