Re: [FH] Re: New question - is catnip okay?

  • Lynnie Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 9:26 AM
      It sure makes Freckles happy and she's had some at least 2 or 3 times a week since she was a little kit (including the past 8 months she's been on Lasix). I also got her some "cat grass" last week - the organic kind - and she is loving that,too.
      Of course, I always say, give 'em whatever their little furry hearts desire!
      Lynnie