Re: frustration with food

  • stxchck
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30 8:53 AM
      I don't know if you've already tried this but its along the same
      lines. I've had good experience when a pet is having eating issues by
      adding water or broth to their dry food and mircowaving it about 20
      seconds. They seem more likely to eat it because its soft and warm.
      My female dog refused to eat after being fixed and that was the only
      way I could get her to eat, and I had done as you and tried every
      other soft food I could think of but this worked great. I've also
      used it with my male cat when he's had stomach problems. After about
      3-4 days you can slowly ease him back to just the dry food.