Re: [FH] My little Angel BeeJoo, love you, rest in peace :-(

  • vandalin1
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
      Lisa,

      You and Angel BeeJoo are in my thoughts. I hope you are OK. It is so hard to say goodbye.

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
        You and Angel are in our thoughts too.
        Our deepest condolences.

        Nina and Michael
        --- vandalin1 <vandalin1@...> wrote:
        > Lisa,
        >
        > You and Angel BeeJoo are in my thoughts. I hope you
        > are OK. It is so hard to say goodbye.
        >
        > Anne V
        > Warner Robins, GA

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Mike & Linda Irrgang
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
          Lisa,

          I am so sorry about your angel BeeJoo....we will lite a candle for you and
          yours tonite....

          Linda and the boys

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
            I am so sorry to hear of the passing of BeeJoo. Lisa I know this must be so
            hard. Trust in that BeeJoo is now in a wondeful, peaceful place with lots of
            furry friends all having a great time! Thinking of you.

            /\_/\
            (>'o'<)
            _(,,)(,,)___)________
            Heather "Rose"
            "Tomorrow is a fresh day, with no mistakes in it."
            - Anne of Green Gables
            Forever Kindred Spirits

          • Lisa/kat
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 31, 2002
              Lisa,
              You have my sincere condolences as well. It's so hard to let go, but
              remember that BeeJoo is no longer suffering, and is playing happily at the
              Bridge and will be there to greet you when you arrive.

              Hugz,

              Lisa/kat
              >^..^<

              This week's contests (8/19-8/24):
              1) http://www.cocoscastle.com Daily vote for Kasidy, up to five email addy
              s!!

              and please cast some votes for my site, The Alley Mews!
              My one-stop voting page is:
              http://www.geocities.com/thealleymews/vote.html (M-F only!)

              New site is up and running, and will be ready for the Fantasy Fights by
              Tuesday!
              http://www.geocities.com/johnsgift

              "Love is a flower, friendship, a sheltering tree."

              "Trust is the most valuable thing you'll ever earn."