Re: [FH] Re: New to the board - Tabby w/ CM, some questions

  • Lisa/kat
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      Also avoid garlic. A continued use of onion and garlic can cause hemolytic
      anemia, which CAN be fatal if the cat continues to ingest onion or garlic.

      Found a little bit of info on onions and cats here:
      http://www.felinefuture.com/nutrition/garlic.php

      Hugz,

      Lisa/kat
      >^..^<

      This week's contests (8/19-8/24):
      1) http://www.cocoscastle.com Daily vote for Smudge, up to five email addy
      s!!

      and please cast some votes for my site, The Alley Mews!
      My one-stop voting page is:
      http://www.geocities.com/thealleymews/vote.html (M-F only!)

      New site is up and running, and will be ready for the Fantasy Fights by this
      weekend!
      http://www.geocities.com/johnsgift

      "Love is a flower, friendship, a sheltering tree."

      "Trust is the most valuable thing you'll ever earn."