Re: [FH] Re: New to the board - Tabby w/ CM, some questions

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 6:12 PM
      When Tyson stopped eating a few weeks ago the only thing he would eat was
      tuna. The vet said this was fine because he needed the nutriants in him as he
      wasn't eating. Luckily this didn't last too long (1-2 weeks) and I haven't
      had to give him tuna in about 2 weeks. Interesting information though and I
      will keep this in mind if this happens again.

      /\_/\
      (>'o'<)
      Heather "Rose"
      "Tomorrow is a fresh day, with no mistakes in it."
      - Anne of Green Gables
      Forever Kindred Spirits