My little Angel BeeJoo, love you, rest in peace :-(

  • beejoos_mom
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2002
      I wish I could post her picture here but I don't have it uploaded to
      any site on the net.

      Love you lots, BeeJoo...miss you with all my heart. Thank you for
      coming into my life, you taught me so much.

      Lisa
    • christyandpresh
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
        So sorry to hear about Angel BeeJoo. She will always be in your
        heart. The joy she brought to your life will live on in your heart
        and your memories. So sorry.

        christyandpresh
      • diane
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2002
          Lisa,

          I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

          If you have scanned pix I'd be happy to put them on the site for you.

          Diane

          >I wish I could post her picture here but I don't have it uploaded to
          >any site on the net.
          >
          >Love you lots, BeeJoo...miss you with all my heart. Thank you for
          >coming into my life, you taught me so much.
          >
          >Lisa

        • peggy baldwin
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
            --- beejoos_mom <katzrok@...> wrote:
            > I wish I could post her picture here but I don't
            > have it uploaded to
            > any site on the net.
            >
            > Love you lots, BeeJoo...miss you with all my heart.
            > Thank you for
            > coming into my life, you taught me so much.
            >
            > Lisa

            Dear Lisa,
            I am so sorry about Angel Beejoo I know how hard
            it is but he is in the good care of our angels now.
            Peggy

            http://finance.yahoo.com
          • Karen LeBlanc
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
              Lisa - So sorry for your loss of BeeJoo. I wish you peace during this
              difficult time.
              -Karen
              > I wish I could post her picture here but I don't
              > have it uploaded to
              > any site on the net.
              >
              > Love you lots, BeeJoo...miss you with all my heart.
              > Thank you for
              > coming into my life, you taught me so much.
              >
              > Lisa

              Dear Lisa,
              I am so sorry about Angel Beejoo I know how hard
              it is but he is in the good care of our angels now.
              Peggy

              http://finance.yahoo.com

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor