oxygen box for Boo BOo!!!! EMERGENCY! please reply soon !

  • earina613@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2000
      Hi
      Boo Boo, 5 yrs old , CRF and HCM, ~4.3lbs
      recent bun 55, creatine 2.6,
      Boo Boo was admitted to Animal medical hospital for an emergency(fluid build
      up in the lungs). She stayed in AMCNY for two nights, they took xrays adn
      with medication removed the fluid(last xray showd no fluid build up-it
      cleared). It's been two days since I bought her home from AMCNY and
      yesterday she ate well. To day we took her back for an emergency she was
      breathing fast( she has fluid build up again.( we had her on 1/4 tab twice a
      day). She has a severe HCM and kidney disease. The Vet sais it's best to
      keep her in AMCNY for a nother night maybe more to try to rid of the fluid
      build up with meds but it is just so expensive and they said they will keep
      giving her meds and keep her in the oxygen tank. She said there may be risks
      and I feel like maybe I should rent a tank and treat her myself if there are
      risks involved anyway and they will not be doing anything specific for her
      that I can't do.
      Please let me know what you guys think right away!!!!!! Confused need help!!!
      Where can I get an oxygen box to rent right away!!!!!
      Emergency please help me help Boo Boo!!!!!!

      -Irina and Boo BOo

      URL to My Boo Boo's site !
      http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/hummingbird/210/index.htm