Re: [feline-heart] RE EXPENSES

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2000
      A vet here in Rockville, MD, did that and got some nasty press coverage. The
      vet had ordered a battery of expensive tests without the owner's permission,
      then threatened to "find other means" for the cat if the owner didn't pay
      up.

      I don't know what happened, but the cat came out alive.

      You should complain to the state veterinary board.

      Laura

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2000
        What I have decided to do is create a list on egroups to document cases like
        this from all our crf , heart, aenemia and all other illness areas. it
        would be nice if mine were isolated experiences, but they are not.
        Then a concerted letter writing campaign can be started to state boards
        with all the incidents laid out before them . I would be interested in that
        article if yoiu still have it.