Update on Oliver, and what on earth will he eat?

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Some good news on Oliver -- his echocardiogram showed no progression
      of his HCM/CHF since last November, and his kidney numbers are
      holding
      up OK. His white blood cell count was high, though, and the vet put
      him on Clavamox for the week. Any thoughts on what else it might be
      if the antibiotics don't take care of it? Be blunt; I can take it.
      have a stepdad with terminal metastatic thyroid cancer in his lung;
      how much worse can it get?

      He had gained back by Wednesday (the day of the echo) the weight he'd
      lost from his previous visit, so he's up to 10-1/2 lbs. again. But
      now he's getting finicky about the baby food. He wants deli meat.

      Can anyone help me find something I can get this cat to eat with
      gusto? He won't even touch cat food anymore.

      Thanks.