Re: [feline-heart] Digest Number 92

  • earina613@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2000
      Hi I have a question to ask its earinas brother and I am home alone with my
      cat boo boo.
      I don't know what to do cause we just picked up boo boo yesterday because we
      brought her in on Monday and she staid the night and she also staid on
      Tuesday cause she had trouble breathing I need your advice because I don't
      know what to do if she's suffocating I counted her breathing and it turned
      out to be 42 in 1 minute what should do you think she's breathing fast or
      normal?

      URL to My Boo Boo's site !
      http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/hummingbird/210/index.htm
    • Laura Penny
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2000
        Normal respiration for a cat is 20-30, but it could be higher if Boo Boo is
        purring. If she isn't, you would want to call the vet.

        Laura

        >Hi I have a question to ask its earinas brother and I am home alone with my
        >cat boo boo.
        >I don't know what to do cause we just picked up boo boo yesterday because
        we
        >brought her in on Monday and she staid the night and she also staid on
        >Tuesday cause she had trouble breathing I need your advice because I don't
        >know what to do if she's suffocating I counted her breathing and it turned
        >out to be 42 in 1 minute what should do you think she's breathing fast or
        >normal?
        >
        >URL to My Boo Boo's site !
        >http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/hummingbird/210/index.htm

      • Jonathan Rosenberg
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2000
          If you're not sure if there's a problem, call the vet right away to get some
          advice.