Re: [FH] CoQ10

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 103 , Aug 1, 2002
      One of my vets he has used it but no proof of whether its effective or not (since they don't test or regulate) the other is doing some research to make sure it doesn't go against any of the traditional drugs and will get back to me tomorrow about dose and if they can get it. Curious to hear this lists feedback. Heather "Rose"
    • Carol
      Message 103 of 103 , Oct 14, 2015
        Most health food stores carry it, or you can buy it online.  Just make sure you get ubiquinol (not ubiquinone), and the ones that are liquid gelcaps are better absorbed than the powder in capsules are.

        Doctor's Best makes a good one. That's the one I buy. I get it at Vitacost.com.

        Carol and angel Misty