Re: [FH] Hyper-T

  • pussiqatt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi Annette,

      The first thing my doctor did after the ultrasound showed the
      enlarged heart was to draw blood and check for hyperthyroidism. I
      would be very surprised if yours hadn't already tested for it, since
      heart disease caused by this can be reversed. It is determined
      through a blood test. And yes, it's very important to know if this
      is the cause in terms of treatment and prognosis.

      Hope Moth is doing well on the meds-

      Maureen