Re: [FH] CoQ10

  • adawson1971@aol.com
    Message 1 of 103 , Aug 1, 2002
      I've been using CoQ10 for almost 2 months now. I give Moth 30mg softgels once a day. (He's a large cat.)

      After being on it a few weeks, his energy did appear to pick up noticably. Tho, it's hard to tell, he's was also getting over a URI at the time. But he doesn't seem any "worse".

      Annette

      In a message dated Thu, 1 Aug 2002 4:16:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, "paula_ps2002" <kevpaula@...> writes:

      >Does anyone have any experience of using Co-enzymeQ10.  I've been
      >looking at various websites, and one concerned largely with
      >alternative treatments for heart problems mentions CoQ10 as being one
      >of the main treatments.  They also say it can be used with alopathic
      >meds.
      >
      >Best wishes
      >
      >Paula and Thomas

    • Carol
      Message 103 of 103 , Oct 14, 2015
        Most health food stores carry it, or you can buy it online.  Just make sure you get ubiquinol (not ubiquinone), and the ones that are liquid gelcaps are better absorbed than the powder in capsules are.

        Doctor's Best makes a good one. That's the one I buy. I get it at Vitacost.com.

        Carol and angel Misty