Re: [FH] No Time Release-you convinced me!

  • reallyrosiebooks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      In a message dated Thu, 1 Aug 2002 10:50:13 AM Eastern Standard Time, pussicat@... writes:

      > Thanks also to Heather, good to know I'm not the only
      > "hypochondriac"
      > in the bunch.
      >
      > Maureen

      Your welcome. Your in good company (I think?!LOL). I also hear what your saying about going out. I don't want to go out much these days 1)due to medication (3x's day) and 2) I want to be around for Tyson. But work calls (coincidentally hubby been out of work for 4 weeks due to back injury at work which has been almost a blessing for me since I know he has been around but that will stop in about a week when he returns). Keep me posted! Heather "Rose"