No Time Release-you convinced me!

  • pussiqatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Thanks to Marcia & Morris, Sandy & Little Cat, for you experiences
      with time release and advice. I was seriously getting upset that it
      wasn't given as an option to Boris, and you've put my mind at ease.
      I'm now convinced it's a bad thing and will continue with our 3 times
      daily pill routine.

      My other question about Altenolol (spelling?) was that I think that
      medicine is only given once a day, as opposed to diltiazem which is 3
      times a day. We've basically stopped going anywhere since Boris
      needs meds so often, and it sure would be nice to have less pill
      popping, both for us and for Boris. Obviously, we'll do whatever it
      takes to keep our cat healthy, but it would be nice to be able to go
      out for more than a few hours each day!

      This list is sure full of wonderful people with great advice!

      Thanks also to Heather, good to know I'm not the only "hypochondriac"
      in the bunch.

      Maureen