Sending our love the Harriet

  • pussiqatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Dear Lise and Harriet,

      Boris and I are sending our thoughts and prayers to you both, and are
      thinking positive thoughts towards Harriet's recovery.

      Just don't give up, she's obviously a fighter. And don't believe for
      a moment that she doesn't know you love her and are helping her, cats
      have better instincts than we do. They may hiss and growl and run
      away, but it isn't you, it's the medicine they don't like. We become
      their mothers when they adopt us, and they always know we love them,
      always.

      Wishing Harriet a quick recovery,

      Maureen & Boris